2020/2021 EFCC Recruitment Requirements And Guides On How To Apply For EFCC Recruitment.
EFCC Recruitment 2020/2021 Form is Right Here – efccnigeria.org/efcc/career registration guide
Please ensure you calm down and read this guide very well. You’ll learn the whole steps involved in submitting online recruitment form at Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Portal.
Are you interested in seeing all the guidelines about how to register for EFCC jobs here in Nigeria? If yes, read the guides below:
Please be careful of fraudsters. The EFCC does not recruit via any form of agents, contractors or consultants. All information regarding Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment can be found on the EFCC website at efccnigeria.org/efcc/career
- Applicants must have a B.Sc. or B.A. or B.Pharm or HND in any relevant Engineering and Management or Social Sciences course with an at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Applicants should have completed their NYSC with certificate or certificate of exemption.
- They should not be more than thirty years old.
- Must be computer literate.
- How to Apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment 2020 Form?
Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via the Department of Petroleum Resources Application Portal.
Multiple all applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.
To apply you need to register your account at Economic and Financial Crimes Commission portal.
Please note that EFCC 2020 recruitment form is not yet out. This post is for you to know the things needed for EFCC jobs. Don’t pay anyone any money for employment purposes.
Please note that EFCC Recruitment 2020 Form will be Free. if anyone ask you for money, kindly report such person to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Please contact through our contact info. Or drop any of your questions on the comment section we will reply you immediately, don’t forget to share this with your friends.